Monday, March 12, 2012 - 0 comments

Summer Is Hotter With Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Shick, & Nuffnang


My ideal Nuffnang summer  is an adventure through Island Hopping. I want feel the heat of the sun on this outdoor activity on summer and see the beauty of every island I am going to step on. Wew, this would be a great activity with friends. I should go invite my friends to do island hoping this summer and we'll have a good and happy time as we go on the adventure.

Cebu or Bohol might be a good place for Island Hopping this summer. See if I make this happen! ^^

Of course we don't want to be grilled by the heat of the sun and want to look clean. Good thing there's the two summer must-have - "Shick. Free your skin. And Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered". 


0 comments:

Post a Comment