Monday, February 13, 2012 - 2 comments

A Happy Valentines Day To My Baby!



Before anything else, I just want to say that I am starting this blog for her. I am referring to Miss Sugar Marie Cañeda. This is for you baby, corny na kung corny. ^^     that's HER  >> >> >>

Isn't she beautiful? ^^

Just hit the comment box after this post if you have any violent reactions or suggestions or whatsoever.

Let's start.

I made a card for her. It's an e.valentines card since I don't know how to make one. Of course it's easier to make one online! I wrote a message on it and I am showing this to her tomorrow, Feb. 14, it's Valentines Day. Just a little surprise that I have in mind.

We been together for more than a year for the record. It's the longest time she had a boyfriend then. ^^ And I hope we'll still be together for the years to come.

I LOVE YOU so much baby.
Thanks for bearing with me all the time. I just hope you don't get tired and will still be with me as time pass.
Thanks a lot, really! 


I just want to make a request guys, please leave a message for her or for us perhaps. Just hit the comment box. I would greatly appreciate your participation on this. This is just a little surprise for my baby and I want you guys to be part of it. Help me please! ^^  Thanks a lot in advance guys.


2 comments:

  1. yeah shes beautiful indeed., tingala gneh koh nganu nagka uyab mo?., hehehe., just kidding., btaw oi, kidding aside., hope daghan pa mo icelebrate nga valentines together., bow!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too bhe... I also am hoping for the very best of our relationship. Let us help each other to make this relationship stand still..

    Thank you for the surprise. I really didn't expect it... Thank you much much.... I LOVE YOU too JAYSON G. CUIZON.. be good always and hope you'll also be happy with me and hope we'll be together till th end....

    ReplyDelete