Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 0 comments

My Baby's Valentines Day Surprise For Me! ♥


My first entry to this blog was my e.valentine card i made for my baby for the coming Valenines Day. That was just a little surprise I had in mind and I am very happy that I did surprised Miss Sugar Marie Cañeda in that simple card I made. The most important thing that happened is that I didn't expect her to make a little surprise for me too. ^^ Yes, she did surprise me in a video she made which features the happy images we had shared in the past year that we're together.



                 


The above video is the surprise she made fo me. My Valentines Day was great even if we didn't have a special celebration for the occasion. We ended the day together and happy in each other's company.

I just simply love the girl and I hope I can still love her in the years to come. I just want to spend my life with her as much as possible. ^^ I LOVE YOU BABY, thanks for making me happy always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment